Saturday 6 February 2016

One week to go

The H818 online conference starts next Saturday and apart from the keynote speaker for the day, I'm up first. Have a look at the conference page. There are some fantastic projects being presented. Unfortunately the actual conference is not open to the general public but I'll be posting my presentation afterwards, probably in SlideShare, so if you're interested, you'll be able to have a look.

Conference banner


Last night and this morning, I've been finalising my presentation and I've just shared it in Open Studio so that any last minute feedback can be implemented before I have to submit it midweek. I'm getting excited about the conference now. I've selected my list of 'must see' presentations. I'm hoping to attend all of next Saturday afternoon and half of the other two sessions.


My presentation title

As often happens when a deadline is approaching, many of the forums have gone rather quiet, as people are obviously engrossed in their own work. But then we remember we have to keep actively networking and supporting each other's project development, so we have a blitz in Open Studio. Getting a good balance at this stage feels to me rather like walking a tightrope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment